jeudi 31 janvier 2013

Kick-off Weekend in Harnosand...

International Project Work
A lot of things happened in three days.
My Kick-off weekend was an extraordinary adventure. I met a lot of people with other culture and it was personally really enriching.
I discovered a lot of new experiences, and I am really glad of the trip.
Well, I will let you see by yourself in watching the pictures…

A weekend kick-off with Estonian, Chinese, Belgian, French, Italian, German, Nethelands and Finland people looks like:

A lot of fun


Outdoor jacuzzi

With the full moon :)






The sauna






Outdoor lunch

Big fire near the lake













Some games during the night









A lot of new friends





Learning chinese number






Roomates for three days <3

A lot of food
Afrikan soup


Swedish beer


Swedish meal




Cooking group- Team building


Mexican meal





Home-made hot-dog


I am fond of food: two sausages

Famous Kanelbullar

Italian salad











Home-made bread




Home-made pizza



Swedish soup with mostard

A lot of wonderful landscapes...







The sauna


Our villa















And of course, some lessons and work...











Our group 3 (missing Julien) with Elen, our Netherlands teacher


How to use chopsticks with Nan, Sharon, Cycy and Liza's teachers 



THANK YOU ALL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire