mardi 19 février 2013

Winter BBQ

What's better than a winter BBQ?


Aaaah. Sweet Sweden. So many things to do. So many place to see. So many weird and uncommun activities to do.
<3 each day is so pleasant and quiet here. Who expected that? Certainly not me.
I love the swedish way to live. I'll definitively really miss that country after my Erasmus, and I've still a lot to discover...
Sounds really awesome!

Today was a winter BBQ and a little walk to Sidsjön, the frozen lake.
It's really common here to make barbecue in winter, they really enjoy it. We tried, and actually, it was funny in despite of the coldness. Sausages, maize, breads, mostard, ketchup, chocolate birthday cake and enjoy!


The weather is getting warmer and it's quite dangerous to sneak in the froozen lake.
Like you can see in the picture, since 10 days now we have snowing and cloudy days and I really don't like that.
I miss the sun and the beautiful sky, it affects our mentalities.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire